Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Cleaning...



It's good to be back at my drawing table. The past few weekends have been completely devoted to spring cleaning and organizing our apartment. It's amazing how much stuff we have accumulated in just a few short years!

Ever since I saw that pink sofa, I've been thinking about redecorating. All of a sudden I find myself researching rugs and pouring over my West Elm catalog. I want to re-do everything, change our color scheme, even sew some curtains (because I can't seem to find the perfect ones!)

Maybe it's just spring fever... so to keep myself from buying everything, I drew an imaginary living room instead =) Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. lovely! oh i want that pretty pillow!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sunny! It's from Anthropologie... I love their housewares =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! amazing details! lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Flara! So nice to see a post from you =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete