Friday, July 15, 2011

Chic Shorts...


How cute are these shorts? It's been so hot in NYC lately, which makes dressing work appropriate a tad tricky. You know it's hot when the streets are literally melting and you're dodging tacky tar spots in your wedges! Luckily our office building is subzero inside and we're always wearing last season's sweater samples to keep warm.

This weekend I'm blocking out time to sketch all tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't really drawn much of anything this week. The days seem to go by so quickly and before I know it, the weekend is here and I realize I haven't updated my blog. Yikes! Time to play catch up... have a relaxing Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Your drawings are very ... clean:) It's very good, because there are no unnecessary lines or chaos. just pure perfection!!!:))) Awesome, love your work:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete